hr fresherhrquestions questions and answers paper 269 - skillgunNote: Paper virtual numbers may be different from actual paper numbers . In the page numbers section website displaying virtual numbers .
Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others.
Pick a specific incident. Concentrate on your problem solving technique and not the dispute you
What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
Be sure that you refer to something that was beyond your control. Show acceptance and no negative
Do you have any questions for me?
This question will be asked at the end of the interview in almost all the companies.
You should respond in a creative and innovative way.
your response for this question will gauge how much passion you have towards that position or role.
1. No, I don't have any question, can I leave.
2. A dumb question like what does the company do.
3. Any question related to money centric is a big no. Like, how often do you give salary hike.
1. What are the future goals of the company?
2. Will I be I given any training id recruited. Will i be working on same domain or a different one?
3. How the employee performance will be evaluated and how often?
4. Will you get back to me, or should make a call to HR about my final result?
5. Is there any thing that I said which hurts and could be improvised?
6. How do you rate my knowledge in a scale of 1 to 10.
7. Is there any scope of improvement in technical perspective or attitude wise which will be useful for my carrier?
If interviewer gives some valid and good point, then don't forget to make it a note in some notebook in-front of him only.That shows you are open to learning and listening.
Also make sure that once the interview is done do below things:
1. Thank for his time to interview you and giving valuable feedback.
2. Write him a thanking mail that evening.
Also tell him in the mail, how you are going to implement his suggestions. That may change interviewer mind, in case if he is not going to consider you.
Tell me about yourself?
Have a short statement prepared in your mind.
Be careful that it does not sound rehearsed.
Limit it to work-related items
Talk about things you have done
Start with the item farthest back and work up to the present.
What do co-workers say about you?
Be prepared with this like Hardworking, Sincere etc.
What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job.
A wide variety of activities can be mentioned as positive self-improvement.
Do you know anyone who works for us?
Be aware of the policy on relatives working for the organization
What is your greatest weakness?
Non-Essential Skills, Skills You Have Improved
Listener, Learner, and Leader, Problem Solver, intelligence and thoughtfulness, understand the value of time , Give 100%, Keeping My Cool, Avid for Learning, Adaptation, Jocularity(when work gets too serious – stress perforator)
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I believe in present living and if I work hard in my present that will sure result in my good future as our today leads us to tomorrow. Our only concern should be to choose right path
What about this position do you find most appealing?
This is not only a fine opportunity, but this company is a place where my qualifications can make a difference
Why do you want to work for our company?
Sir, it is a great privilege for anyone to work in a reputed company like yours.
When I read about your company I found that my skills are matching your requirements. Where I can showcase my technical skills to contribute to the company growth.
What kind of salary do you need?
That’s a tough question. Can you tell me the range for this position?
In most cases, the interviewer, taken off guard, will tell you. If not,
say that it can depend on the details of the job. Then give a wide
Back To Top