ibps model papers questions and answers paper 663 - skillgunNote: Paper virtual numbers may be different from actual paper numbers . In the page numbers section website displaying virtual numbers .
The course of a product's sales and profits over its lifetime is called:
the sales chart
the dynamic growth curve
the adoption cycle
the product life cycle
If an advertiser wants flexibility, timeliness, good local market coverage, broad acceptability, and high believability, the advertiser will probably choose which of the following mass media types?
A Brand name is
A symbol or a design for the purpose of identification
Its legal version is trademark
It is given legal protection
All the above
The process that runs marketing strategies and plans into marketing actions in order to accomplish strategic marketing objectives is called:
Advertising is a way of providing information about
Availability of product
All of the above
The winner of Global Diversity Award for sport 2010 is
At the end of March 2011, the provisional rate of inflation based on wholesale price Index has been estimated at
Modi Tyre Co.Ltd., has been acquired by continental Tyre Co. of
In Forbes list 'Global 2000' which of the following Indian Company got the highest ranking?
State Bank of India
Reliance Industries Ltd
As per Census 2011, which of the following registers the highest density in the country?
Finance Ministry has released new income tax return form for salaried class with the name
Any of the above two
None of the above
Which of the following key rate of RBI was changed maximum times during 2010?
Cash Reserve Ratio
Statutory Liquidity Ratio
The newly introduced income tax return form 'sugam' is for
Women Tax payee
What role do Micro, small and medium Enterprise(MSMEs) play in a country's economic an dindustrial development?
1. They have the capacity to absorb skilled and unskilled labour available in the country.
2. Such institutions help in distribution of income in a wide spectrum and do not allow it to get concerated in few hands or in few areas.
3. Frequent take overs of fertile land by private companies and multinational to launch big business complexes.
All 1,2 and 3
Which of the following is/are correct about the problems of Indian agriculture?
1) Large agricultural subsidies are hampering productivity enhancing investments
2) Irrigation infrastructure is in bad shape and needs immediate improvement.
3) Frequent take overs of fertile land by private companies and multi-national to launch big business complexness.
Only 1 and 2
Only 1 and 3
Some people claim that when computers can interpret handwriting and speech with 100 percent accuracy, this will become unnecessary.
A device that operates under the control of another device is called
The common key board arrangement is called the _______ layout.
Which of the following is not a modifier key?
In most programs, you can press this key to get help.
Back To Top