How do you upload app into playstore?
If you want to upload an app into google play store, then follow below steps.
1. Create a private key to sign your application.
Note: to create private key, use keytool command.
2. sign your application with private key.
Go to file->export-> and select your private keystore to sign.
3. Go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/
4. If you are uploading your first app, then you have to pay one time reg
fee of $25.
5. Go to developer console
6. Click on add new application +
7. Add apk and title , and follow with rest of the process.
Back To Top