Why did you leave your last job?
This question will be asked for various reasons.
1. If they see if you are changing the companies very frequently.
2. To test your attitude towards employer
3. Your answer can tell what kind of person you are. (for eg: are you money minded, or attitude person or complaining person or
1. My boss was very bad. His behavior is not proper. This shows that you are having complaining nature which will not fit for companies.
2. I had problems with my management
3. They don't pay me well. This can lead to a question if you get other company who pay better than me, will you leave this company? so you should avoid this.
1. That job was not suited for my qualification.
2. Since there is scope of better oppurtunity in here, I am opting for it.
Eg: my previous company abc, is a good company to work with. Where I won some spot awards in recognition of my achievments.
But offlate things started changing where we are not getting enough projects or the new role or job offered doesn't fir for my qualification. Also I feel that this is the time to move on to take new responsibilities and improve my career options. So I had to quit my position there.
Back To Top